How to Use Pattern Stamp Tool Photoshop

 



How to use Pattern Stamp tool 

flower stamp in BG ink, inkscape, size 8, badger.

It was my first time playing around with inkscape so it took a while, but it was a fun project and I was pleased with how the tattoo turned out.

I need to work on my flower stamping skills.

On this I used the size 7 flower stamp that comes with the BG kit but the package says to use an F instead, but I'm not sure if the BG is bigger or what.

It's supposed to be square with the base being 2.5cm to 3cm. I like the way my stamp turned out but it feels very rough.

Any tips?

Sadly not the size 8 kit…

I would like to do more of these but I don't have a decent sized handbag, so I'll have to do a bag and a backpack first.

30.90065 55.821123

Advertisements

Like this: Like Loading...

Digital Art

Tattoo

Vegan / Wholefood

yoga n tarini

More big picture

Share this: Share

Print

Pinterest

Tumblr

Reddit

Email

Like this: Like Loading... Related

June 13, 2015

Categories: Crafting

Tags: BG inks, Cute Bears, hippie, Ink, Inkscape, tattoo, Tarini , vegetable glue

4 Comments

Comments RSS TrackBack Identifier URI

Tags: inkscape


This entry was Posted on Thursday

June 12th, 2014 at 11:08 pm and is filed under Crafting, Van Gogh, tattoo.

Tags: flower, flower stamp

1 Reply

Ric Salomons

You wanna know the low down on what I know about canvas? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvpcnXPgYQY

Post a Reply


Tags: canvas, art, table, asia, japan, canvas

3 Reply

nananna

wow this is really beautiful, It’s a very beautiful shot.

How did you create this? Canvas? I love painting with large canvases.

Where is it from?

I am sorry I don’t know anything about this, Canvas? I love painting with large canvases.Where is it from?I am sorry I don’t know anything about this, where do i get it from, This looks very much amazing, And you have used the flower stamp for this picture, It’s very pretty but I would love it if you used the big bag!

Does anyone have a big bag I could borrow for you? :D

Thanks,

Nan

Just like you said: it’s a very beautiful picture. I love painting with canvas too! I have tried to paint with canvas many times but somehow the large size of canvas was something that i was worried about at all, But it didn’t

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post